Roasted Vegetable and Hummus Pie
Roasted Veggie and Hummus Pie
2 tbsp olive oil, divided
454g of pizza dough
½ cup hummus
¼-1/2 tsp chili flakes
½ tsp dried oregano leaves
½ tsp garlic powder
4 cups roasted vegetables (any combo will do)
100g soft goat’s cheese
1 tbsp sesame seeds
Preheat oven to 375F
- Add 1 tbsp of the olive oil to a 10” cast iron skillet.
- Lay the pizza dough out on a lightly floured work surface and stretch into a ¼” round-ish piece. Transfer it to the cast iron skillet allowing the edges to drape over the sides.
- Spread the hummus over the bottom of the dough and top with chili flakes, oregano and garlic powder followed by the roasted vegetables and dot with the goat’s cheese.
- Pull the edges of the dough over the top of the veggies to cover. This doesn’t have to be perfect, it’s ok is some veggies are peaking out.
- Brush the top with the remaining 1 tbsp olive oil and scatter the sesame seeds over the top.
- Bake on the middle rack of the oven for 35min until the top and sides are golden brown. Remove from the oven and cool for 10min. Slice and serve.