Giant Chocolate Bars
This is a fun way to present chocolate as a gift. Yes, it’s easy to buy a fancy chocolate bar but when you prepare it yourself it’s special. This basic method can yield many tasty variations. You can use dark chocolate, milk, white or a combination of those. You can marble flavours together and top each with an endless assortment of garnishes.
2 tbsp topping
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper
- Prepare the toppings
- Melt the chocolate over a double boiler.
- Pour the melted chocolate into the prepared loaf pan and scatter the toppings over the top. Chill until firm. Wrap in parchment paper and store in the fridge until
- Candied ginger
- Sea salt and skor bits
- Dried cherries and almond slices
- Pistachios and dried apricots
- Dried cranberries
- Toasted coconut and macadamia nuts
- Mini M&Ms
- Chopped peanuts and banana chips
Tip: Line a 12 cup muffin tin with small liners and make smaller individual chocolates.
Air Fryer Beef and Blue Cheese Stuffed Portobellos
Add a new, quick weeknight meal to your rotation with these savoury beef and blue cheese...
Chipotle-lime Air Fryer Beef Skewers
Tender, juicy and chocked full of flavour, cooking these skewers in the air fryer means you...
Air Fryer Lemon-oregano Roast Beef and Vegetables
Paired with bold Mediterranean flavours, this tender beef roast and mix of hearty vegetables is...