Easy Shrimp Stir-Fry
2 tbsp canola oil
454g large shrimp, peeled and deveined
500g frozen stir-fry vegetable blend
½ cup stir fry cooking sauce
2 tbsp rice vinegar
2 tbsp sriracha (optional)
1 Tbsp cornstarch
Garnish: Sriracha, chopped fresh basil or cilantro (1/4 cup of either)
- Place a large skillet over medium-high heat. Pour in 1 tbsp of canola oil followed by the shrimp. Cook, stirring often until the shrimp is pink and cooked through, about 5min. Remove shrimp to a bowl.
- Add the remaining 1 tbsp canola oil to the skillet and add the entire bag of frozen vegetables. Cook, stirring often until vegetables are thawed and heated through, about 6-8min.
- Mix together the stir-fry cooking sauce, vinegar and cornstarch until the cornstarch is dissolved.
- Add the shrimp back into the skillet and pour the stir-fry mixture over. Turn the heat to low and bring the sauce to a simmer until it thickens slightly, about 2min.
- Garnish with more sriracha and fresh cilantro or basil.