Banana Oat Muffins
2 ripe bananas
½ cup maple syrup
1 cup milk
2 cups oat flour
1 cup large flaked oats
1 tbsp cinnamon
2 tsp baking powder
Optional Toppings: chocolate chips, blueberries, raspberries
Makes 18 muffins
Preheat oven to 350F
- Mash the bananas in a mixing bowl until creamy. Whisk in the eggs, maple syrup and milk.
- Add the oat flour, oats, cinnamon and baking powder and stir to combine.
- Let the batter rest for 10min.
- Spray a muffin tin with non-stick spray.
- Fill the muffin tins ¾ full. Top each muffin with a couple blueberries or chocolate chips if using.
- Bake on the middle rack for 25-30min.
- Allow the muffins to cool slightly before removing them from the pan. Transfer to a cooling rack.
- Store in an air-tight container for 3 days or freeze.