Apple and Cheddar Turkey Burgers
1.3kg (1350g) ground turkey
1 apple peeled and grated
1/4 cup Dijon mustard
1 ½ tsp dried thyme
1 ½ tsp garlic powder
1 tsp salt
¾ cup bread crumbs
8 old cheddar cheese slices
- Add the ground turkey, grated apple, Dijon, thyme, garlic powder, salt, eggs and bread crumbs to a large mixing bowl. Mix well to combine all the ingredients.
- Divide the mixture into 10 equal pieces and form into burgers that are about 1/2 “thick and flat.
- Preheat the BBQ to 400F and cook the burgers for about 5min per side until cooked through.
- Add a slice of cheese to each burger 1min before they are done.
- Serve on toasted buns with your favourite condiments.
Add a new, quick weeknight meal to your rotation with these savoury beef and blue cheese...